miƩrcoles, 19 de mayo de 2010

Giselle Cuenca interview





Giselle Cuenca interview

1: What is your name?
R:I'm Giselle Cuenca

2:where are you from?
R: I'm from venezuela,maracaibo

3:how old are you?
R: i have 23 years old

4:what is your e-mail address?
my e-mail address is gisselle39@....

5:do you speak english?
R: a bit but I have to learn more

6:what do you do?
R: I'm study graphic desing in URBE and working in a shop



Interview

Her name is,Giselle cuenca.She's from venezuela.She lives in Maracaibo city,She have 23 years old and your e-mail is giselle39@. She estudy graphic desing in URBE and working in a shop.She is a very good person and was a pleasure to interview..Thanks!!


Well...I hope you like my interview and remenber say chesse and Smile at bad moment ^w^! bye!!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario